At Mountford Manor our vision is to provide a caring and vibrant community where each individual is challenged and inspired to reach his or her full potential and develop a zest for life-long learning.
We aim to:
- Nurture children’s aspirations and provide life-long learning skills for the future
- Provide a stimulating and enriching environment to enthuse each child’s confidence, enabling them to achieve their full potential
- Encourage self-belief to enable each individual to reach their full potential and celebrate their success
- Ensure all pupils develop skills in literacy, numeracy and ICT allowing them to access the wider world
- Motivate and inspire children to develop self-belief and confidence, encouraging a love of learning for life to achieve realistic goals
- Instill a sense of self-worth, tolerance of diversity and an ability and willingness to contribute to the local and global community
- Inspire and motivate our children to become well balanced citizens of tomorrow, to value themselves and others
- To foster a sense of belonging at school, home and in the community.